[bsa_pro_ad_space id = 1]
- Cut the vegetables into smaller pieces. Fry half of the leeks, fennel, bell peppers and zucchini in glossy olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Pour half of the can tomatoes and 2 dl water.
- Season with pepper and herb mixture and a tablespoon of dill cut. Sew about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the cod by rolling the fillets and place a toothpick in each roll to hold together. If the fillets are large then divide them in the middle and roll each portion separately.
- Increase the heat and cook up the vegetable mixture and then put in the fish as well as the rest of the vegetables and cherry tomatoes. Then lower the heat so that the fish stays together and simmer for about 5 min. Fill with some water if needed. Turn each fish reel halfway through.
- Stir together saffron with yogurt in a bowl.
- Taste the fish & vegetable pan and cut over dill. Place the pan on the table and serve immediately. A couple of spoons of saffron yoghurt tastes fantastic!