- Remove the sticky on the savoy bowl and divide into pieces. Divide the peppers into pieces and chop the lettuce on centimeter thick slices. Cut the sugar peas obliquely in the middle.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into a bowl. Squeeze the 1-2 garlic into the lemon juice. Chop half chili fruit into small pieces and turn into the marinade.
- Turn the prawns down into the marinade and leave for a while.
- Heat the coconut oil and start frying half the vegetables and cashew nuts on medium heat. When the nuts have a little color, add the rest of the vegetables and turn around.
- Raise the heat and turn the prawns down with marinade and everything.
- Just cook for a few minutes so that the prawns get warm and then serve immediately!
Nine grams of shrimp
150 savoy cabbage
4 stalls of green onions
200 grams of sugar peas
1XL of cashew nuts
1 paprika red
23 TREES COCOAN OIL (extra virgin)