Hike through Nangijala, among cold springs and rolling slopes, along paths and small roads in magical forests. Welcome to Källagården, a half-timbered farm dating back to the 1700 century, located between the forest edge, Brösarp slopes and the village of Brösarp in the scenic Österlen in southern Sweden. Here you live in the middle of nature, apple orchards and animals in a quiet and harmonious rural living with cobblestones on the courtyard. From here the hikes start. Come and enjoy the tranquility and follow the seasons!
Length: 3 days (2 nights)
Price: 1 600 SEK per person
Arrival and check-in at 15.00
Hiking day 1: 2 km with the farm's own map
Hiking day 2: 12 + 13 km with map on well-marked trail
The hiking package is included
- Two nights in one of our attic rooms with shared kitchen, toilet and shower. *
- Bed linen, towels and final cleaning.
- Breakfast basket in fridge and kitchen. You can cook your own eggs that come from the neighboring farm and the bread from the village bakery we hang on the door.
- Afternoon tea.
- Reservation of tables at Brösarp's inn. You order and pay for what you want.
- Dining bag for a hike.
- Barbecue plate with products from the farm's pantry for grilling on your own.
- Hiking maps and patches.
* The hiking package is also bookable in your own cabin or apartment, with your own kitchen and bathroom, during the period 1 September - 14 June. Contact us for price.
Do you want to see pictures from the hike? Click here!