- Fry the turkey mince and divide it during frying in the pan.
- Pour in the taco spice and add about 2 dl water when the sauce is almost done. Let simmer on low heat for about 5 min. If it gets too dry then add a splash of water.
- Peel off the salad leaves and preferably put them in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes to get them really crispy. Chop the vegetables into small pieces. Pour the water from the lettuce leaves and allow them to drain for a while.
- Make room in the taco pan and lightly brown the sunflower seeds.
- Chop the herbs. Stir together the yogurt and add the spices and then the herb. Taste. Take the 1-2 salad leaf and put the mutton, vegetables and sunflower seeds in the clip. Top with the herb sauce!
800 g turkey
1 1 / 2 taco spice in bag (Spicemaster)
4-6 tablespoon sunflower seeds
2 red peppers
1-2 head iceberg salad
Cold herb sauce
2,5 dl Turkish yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh parsley or thawed from frozen
½ tablespoon fresh or dried oregano
1 teaspoon Garlic & Herbs (Spicemaster)
NUMBER of pinch of black pepper