- Slice the cabbage thinly. Mix pressed lemon with olive oil into a dressing. Mix in oregano and chopped parsley. Turn the cabbage into the dressing firmly and leave.
- Whisk the eggs together and fry in butter in a large pan on low heat until the eggs have stopped. Turn and fry for a few minutes on the other side.
- Fry the pork in butter and spread in a pan. Season with pressed garlic, paprika powder, cumin and oregano during frying. Chop the leek and turn it down. Fry for a few minutes until the puff is cooked.
- Mix together a fist of parsley with chopped leek, a handful of cashew nuts, water, garlic and black pepper to a smooth thick sauce.
- Roast the cashew nuts to the top of a pan in a little butter.
- Turn the egg base up on a dish, wide on the green sauce and put on the ice cream. Slice tomato and add the pizza. Season with extra oregano and top with roasted cashew nuts.
Divide the pizza into four pieces and serve with the pizza salad!