Östra Nöbbelöv's church is built in Romanesque style, and the oldest part is from the 1100 century. The vaults were struck in the 1400 century and the tower was then built. The tower had stairs from the beginning, but got its present appearance at the end of the 1800 century. The baptismal font is from the 1100 century and the altar essay from 1735.
A remarkable gospel is the ecculture of St. Anna, Mary and the Jesus Child. It comes from the 1400 century. The 1800 century's major contribution to the interior is the votive ship that hangs in the longhouse, donated there by parishioners.