In the spring season's last home match, Österlen FF cleaned up on Saturday by the last Råslätts SK with 4-2-. But there were no easily cleaned points that were salvaged at Skillinge IP.
Adam Barchan, Robin Jacobsson and ?? entertained
In the spring season's last home match, Österlen FF cleaned up on Saturday by the last Råslätts SK with 4-2-. But there were no easily cleaned points that were salvaged at Skillinge IP.
Adam Barchan, Robin Jacobsson and ?? entertained
Three coaches, two current and one former, had crucial roles when FC Cimrishamn turned Saturday a major drawback to winning against Malmö FBC at home in Jonebergshallen.
When the Malmö team pushed away the lead until 2-6 in the middle period, most people in the Joneberg Hall believed that the match was run. But Cimrishamn showed great morals and stood up - 5-1 in the last period impresses.
Former coach Anders Bäckman who left FC Cimrishamn for the season to play in and train a competing club is now hux flux back in the FCC. In Saturday's match, Bäckman became a coach, which meant that regular coach Fredrik Hennigor could instead take the step into the pitch.
- My job opens office here in Simrishamn so there will be less commuting now. This is a wonderful gang and it should be nice to just play and not train the team, says Anders Bäckman.
The match was smooth and during the two initial periods Malmö showed efficiency in the finish while Cimrishamn burned many open positions. Before the last period, the home team changed goalkeeper, out went Per Månsson and entered the box Philip Olsson.
- When we have the audience in the back that we have here in the hall there is no law that strikes us. We had two defeats before this match and it was not noticed. The guys are so damn lovely, even though I am really just a coach, it is not a whine when I jump in and play, and everyone just runs on. Philip Olsson was terrific in the goal and a big part to the fact that we managed to turn the match. Then I also want to highlight Andreas Björborn (also assistant coach) who did three goals and makes a super job from the first second, says coach Fredrik Hennigor who put the 8-7 goal then only three minutes of the game remained.
Fredrik Hennigor also suggested that a Christmas present in the form of an additional reinforcement in the player squad is being turned on.
The goals FC Cimrishamn: Andreas Björborn 3, Simon Hedqvist, Albin Hammargren, Viktor Lykkegaard, Fredrik Hennigor.
Joel Eriksson is ready for a second season in the DTM - Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters - and will continue to compete as a factory driver for BMW in the competitive touring car championship under 2019.
Eriksson gets renewed confidence in DTM after a debut season when he, among other things, managed to win a race, in Italian Misano, and thus at the age of 20 became the second youngest winner in the championship history.
BMW, like 2018, will be designing six cars in the DTM in the next season. Five of the drivers - Eriksson, Marco Wittmann (GER), Philipp Eng (AUT), Timo Glock (GER) and Bruno Spengler (CAN) - were announced in connection with BMW's annual Christmas party in Munich on Friday night. Decisions on who will drive the sixth car will be taken next week.
- I am very happy to continue to represent BMW in DTM next season, says Joel Eriksson. I have learned incredibly much both on and off the track this year and it can be stated that the competition in DTM is absolutely rock hard. It is extremely developing and requires learning from scratch. With one year's experience in the baggage I hope, of course, that I can take the next step and regularly attend and challenge at the top.
DTM goes under 2019 into a new era, where, among other things, new two-liter turbo engines (620 hp) are introduced and a common technical platform is being built up together with the similar Japanese Super GT championship. The plan is also to carry out two competitions together with the Super GT; one in Japan and one in Germany.
It is also clear that Aston Martin will step into the championship next year, replacing Mercedes-Benz, while Audi, as well as BMW, will continue just as usual.
The 2019 year's DTM calendar comprises a total of nine competitions, with a traditional premiere on the Hockenheim track in southern Germany the first weekend in May.
Born: 28 June
Club: Kristianstad Karting Club
Team 2019: TBA
Car: BMW M4 DTM
Engine: 2-liters 4, turbo, 600 + hp
2017: Bilsport Awards: This Year's Racing June
2016: Bilsport Awards: This Year's Racing June
2015: International success
2015: The Car Sport Gala: Youth of the Year
2015: Bilsport Awards: This Year's Racing June
2014: The Car Sport Gala: Youth of the Year
2014: Rydell Special Award
Joel Eriksson is part of 2018 in the Swedish senior national team in racing, appointed by the Swedish Sports Association (SBF). Joel is the A national team's youngest representative.
For five years Stephanie Holmén has worked at the couple Lisen Bratt Fredricson and Peder Fredricson at the Grevlundagården in Österlen. Obviously instructive years - during Saturday's international horse competition at Friends Arena in Solna outside Stockholm, "Steffie" won the teacher Peder who jumped into a second place.
Stephanie Holmén on the horse Flip's Little Sparrow made a flawless ride in the 1,50 jumping with the time 59,58. Fredricson on the horse Hansson WL took the initiative to make an even faster flawless jumping. And he almost succeeded. It only separated eleven hundredths to 27-year-old Holmén's advantage. Third in the Saturday jump Petronella Andersson was on the horse Eclatant.
Besides the honor, Stephanie Holmén won a car worth a good bit over 200 000. During the fall of the USA, she was a reserve in the national team. The question is whether or not the talented rider from Österlens Ridklubb is about to jump into a national team scene. In any case, we keep the reins.
After three years as head coach for Österlen FF, and assistant coach for Mjällby AIF part of the past season, Mladen Blagojevic stepped up these two coaching assignments last fall. New club address for the voice-rich coach is the division 2 club FC Rosengård in Malmö, which he and Ylli Shabani train from the turn of the year.
How does this happen?
- It was the right time for us to get together now. I like the presentation presented by the club with Valentino Lai as sports manager. There will be good continuity and hard work, says Mladen Blagojevic.
Blagojevic also works as a football coach at a high school in Skurup where he performs nine passes per week. Now there will be another four training sessions with FC Rosengårds a-team. Officially, Blagojevic checks in with FC Rosengård at the turn of the year but already the Blagojevic winners' skull has kicked off.
- The goal is to make good results, both on a plan and as a leader. Of course, it's about winning. Recently I won a ping-match with 4-1 in a set against a student here at school.
What will you miss from your time here at Österlen?
- I am a social person and have made friends for life at Österlen, just talked to Erling Silverberg. What I will not miss is all the driving and the risk of meeting on an elk.
Do you bring some players from Österlen to Rosengård, your brother Dejan (Blagojevic) for example?
- I'm not taking anybody with me. Then if there is someone who wants to come then it is up to that player. Dejan turns down a bit and will play division 4 football for KSF Srbija Malmö, concludes Mladen Blagojevic.
During the rallycross in South Africa, William Nilsson became best Swedish in his fourth place. At the same time, he ends seventh in the international championship RX2 International Series.
- During the year, I have developed as a driver and the setbacks have in several ways made me stronger, says Nilsson.
The rally cross is over for this year. It was Cape Town that got the point for the season and the RX2 International Series. For the 19-year-old show, the weekend was far from trouble-free. During the first and second round, the steering burst after two different incidents and in the fourth round Nilsson got puncture. In the semi-finals he made a good start from other stages, but after three laps he got problems and the brakes stopped working. Even so, he managed to make a second place. In the final, Nilsson was in a good position when the driver got a puncture in front. He was forced to weigh, the drivers collapsed and he spun off the track.
- Of course I lost the chances on the podium in the competition. But there was not much to do in such a situation than trying to make the best of the situation. Considering how the competition has gone before, I am satisfied with the fourth place. At the same time, I have shown that the pace exists, even though it was not enough all the way, he says.
This year's season has been long and struggling, but nevertheless Nilsson has a second place in Supercar Lites-SM and a fourth place in RallyX Nordic, and seventh place internationally.
- It has been a sickly frustrating season, but nevertheless I take with me an SM silver and finish seven in the world through this series. Of course, I aimed for a higher result, with honestly: "Shit happens". During the year I developed as a driver and the setbacks have in several ways made me stronger. In short, I close the 2018 door and already open the 2019-year gap.
Exactly what happens next season is not yet decided, but there are no plans to put the helmet on the shelf.
- I want to thank my sponsors, the family and my team JC Raceteknik. Thank you for believing in me, always supporting and making this possible. Rallycross is a complex sport. It's not just about gas and driving, but there are many components that must cope. We do this together, because one could never have succeeded alone.
The football icon Lennart "Nacka" Skoglund has been given two statues in Sweden. One at Södermalm in the middle of Bajenland, and one at the sports ground in Borrby here at Österlen. The eastern humid climate has worn hard on the Borrby statue, made of old shipboard, since it was inaugurated eight years ago.
Now the statue has been renovated. The initiators of the statue's rise, Rickard Andersson and Ulf Andersson, together with representatives of Borrby IF have been helped.
- The statue is hollow and damp air creeps in, both here and there. Rust is natural, it is, after all, eight years now. We have done superficial washing and sanded the statue, then we painted on a new color, ”says Ulf Andersson, who, incidentally, is the industrious baj supporter and older brother of the federal coach Janne Andersson.
Nacka is wearing the brazilian team Fluminense's white match set, you weren't keen on painting over the brass's match set and replacing with Bajens green-white stand?
- Now, the statue stands there to mark a historical event. Actually, Nacka would have lyred with the Österlen combination that met Fluminense in that show match in Borrby 1960, but the Swedish Football Association stopped it. Instead, he played with the brasses and therefore it became Fluminense's match set on the statue, continues Andersson.
When the statue was inaugurated, there was an occasional local patriot who questioned why the Bajar and the south shore Nacka would stand statue in Skåne. Today, the statue has become part of Borrby's soul and is both popular and well-attended. Many, especially green-white, holidaymakers at Österlen are able to visit Nackastatyn when they spend holidays in south-eastern Skåne, and every Christmas Eve, Bajen Fans Österlen and Borrby IF arrange traditional Christmas Eve celebrations at the statue at 12.00.
- Bajen should also place a training camp for Borrby before next season, Ulf Andersson suggests in the end.
That Hammarby comes to Borrby on training camps probably has high odds. The green-white fans will probably keep up with the traditional Christmas Eve celebration at the statue.
IFK Simrishamn's popular Kamratcupen looks to get rid of even this winter. Twelve teams were registered for the senior class on Tuesday evening and the organizer now hopes that more applications will drop in before the registration period expires in just over a week. The group play is decided on 30 December and 2-XNUM January. Final day on the 4 of January.
- We hope to be over 20 teams in the senior class. IFK Simrishamn presents its new acquisitions. Österlen FF and Tomelilla IF are also registered so Österlen's best team is all with. In addition, two futsal clubs with, Futsal Deluxe and last year's victories FC Plisat, says IFK Simrishamn's youth manager Izet Kaljic, who at the New Year will be the role of board representative in the Simrishamnsklubben.
FC Plisat, Futsal Deluxe FC, IFK Simrishamn 1, IFK Simrishamn 2, Sankt Olof IF, Borrby IF, Tomelilla IF, Hammenhög IF, Torna Hällestad IF, Liga 06, Gärsnäs AIS and Österlen FF.
In addition to the senior class, a youth cup is also played during the Kamrat Cup. But no women's cup will be this year either. The interest there is too bad, which is of course due to the fact that there are not enough women's teams who want to play futsal.
Any news for this year's Kamratcupen?
- We should be more frequent with reporting of pictures, reports and video clips. We want it to be a nice setting with music and effects, especially during the playoffs (with DJ in place). And as always, there will be a cruel atmosphere in the stands. So here are many profiles in place, teams and players. As well as coaches. A good chance for associations to show up for a large public and for a lot of children and young people who come and look.
Kamratcupen is a futsal cup that is arranged in the Korsavadshallen in Simrishamn. The group play slot is live on the 7 December at 19.00 via IFK Simrishamn's Facebook page.
New Tomelilla coach Magnus Högström got a sad start when Tomelilla IF a couple of weeks ago failed to qualify for the third. Today, it is much happier mines in Tomelilla after the association has been offered a free return to division 3. The Sejouren in Division 4 thus became a record card.
- The plot came early this year. We have been offered a place in the 3 division next season and this of course we thanked yes. Division 3 on IP 2019, thanks for that, writes Tomelilla on her Facebook.
Österlensport contacted Skåne's Football Association to hear about the background to the gratifying message.
- There is a vacancy arrangement in Sweden about who should fit if any team withdraws from a series. I do not know which team withdrew, it may have been a northern team. Now it was at least Skåne's turn to get that vacancy and then Tomelilla was at the top of the rankings after the fall of the fall. So they got the question and have accepted yes, says Andreas Törnqvist, competition administrator at Skåne's Football Association.
Who now takes Tomelilla's place in division 4?
- It takes Vanneberga IF. And then there will be a vacancy in five and that place takes Torna Hällestads IF. And the six-week vacancy takes Skånes Fagerhults IF. Then it becomes rockads in the series maps that it is a bit witty to get together. It is geography that is decisive and we have presented the new series classification for the associations this afternoon. And tomorrow, at our meeting of the Supervisory Board, a final decision will be taken on the proposed proposal. The associations can come up with counter-proposals that we together with the associations may make decisions about, concludes Andreas Törnqvist.
The move does not affect Tomelilla's training scheme. Three workouts per week until mid-December are what applies. The early Christmas present, however, gives coach Högström and his men extra motivation during the upcoming training period. Good for football in southeastern Scania!
In the two seasons, IFK Simrishamn is one of the top teams in the southeastern division of the 4 football. Now we are investing in taking the step all the way up to division 3.
After Simrishamnsklubben earlier this fall made with Bassam Ahmad from the division 2 team Österlen FF now join two more players, Tibor Cica and Jonathan Karlsen, from the same club. In addition, Rasmus Nilsson from Brösarps IF is ready. In other words; good conditions for IFK Simrishamn to belong to the top of the four even in the coming season.
- We are 100 years next year and we are stretching the bow considerably. This is the biggest investment in 20-25 years. We have looked at Jonte (Jonathan Karlsen) for some time and after some meetings it felt better and better. He had one year left on his contract, but we have solved that with Österlen FF and we are very happy about that. Bassam (Ahmad) came to us already in the late summer. He has come in well in the group and continues in IFK next season as well. With Tibor we also have ongoing conversations. He is also a fantastic football player. Moreover, Tibor and Bassam work colleagues so it has facilitated the contact, IFK Simrishamn's chairman Morgan Ristmägi begins.
Rasmus Nilsson is an 21-year-old talent who lives in Östra Vemmerlöv. The other three live in Simrishamn, something that Morgan Ristmägi sees as a great advantage.
- It is players who live and work here and will be in Simrishamn. After training and home games they are at home in a few minutes, says Morgan Ristmägi.
- This year I have played with Brösarp but felt that it was time for me to try games at a higher level. Then Simrishamn is great for me to develop in. I am a winner skull and am very ambitious with my training. I also believe that I can participate and contribute to success, ”says Rasmus Nilsson.
- We had a strong squad already last year but are disappointed with the result. We had some gaps characteristically. Now we bring in a couple of experienced players with a strong character and who know what is required. We turned down in a couple of matches this past season. Players need to stand up when it blows. Rasmus is typically such a player that we at IFK Simrishamn want to connect with - young, ambitious with winner skull and who can be used at several different positions, says IFK Simrishamn's head coach Marcus Svensson.
Jonathan Karlsen will also have the role of assistant coach to Marcus Svensson.
- Marcus has been a coach with us for quite some time now and both of us on the board and the player group wanted to keep him, but we needed to get some type of leader who can challenge and question him correctly. And in that role, Jonte is perfect, says Morgan Ristmägi.
- I have previously been asked as assistant coach in lower divisions but then it has not been relevant. This is a step into the coaching role which is my thought in the future when I put the shoes on the shelf. It is canon to come here at a good level and go next to Marcus, says Jonathan Karlsen, who also gets praise from Bassam Ahmad.
- He's a wonderful guy, excuse MAN. I have known Jonte for five years and he has helped me a lot, both on and off plan. When I came here this summer I had already decided to continue playing here in Simrishamn. We live out here and I will probably stay here a few more years. I am very positive about everything that happens in the club and also want to be involved in the youth activities. Marcus has explained what he wants to get out of me and together with Tibor and Jonte we will raise the level. We are investing in winning the 4 division, says Bassam Ahmad.
Tibor Cica and Jonathan Karlsen have also known each other for a long time. In addition to Österlen FF, they have also played together in LB07.
- I am happy for Jontes reason that he becomes an assistant coach. I know he is a real leader and that he will do it really well as an assistant, says Tibor Cica.
Jonathan Karlsen has been an important cog in Österlen FF's law building for about a decade. In recent years he has been the captain.
Suppose there are some nostalgia now that you leave ÖFF?
- A little, it was a difficult decision in the beginning but afterwards the decision has landed and become easier and easier. We soon get our second child and the family is always number one. Then we bought a house in Simrishamn. And so the bet on football in Simrishamn - trying to get a team, except Österlen, up in the series system. It will be exciting with the youth initiative too. It feels like the perfect step to go here to Simrishamn and still keep a good level, and maybe help the team to the third. I hate to lose and do not come here to step down. However, I will spend less time on football, overall. Had the association not had the ambition to go up to the third, I had not come here, says Jonathan Karlsen.
To compete with Österlen FF (division 2) as Southeast Skåne's best team is nothing that Morgan Ristmägi and Marcus Svensson have in mind right now. However, it will be interesting and close matches in the series against the local teams from the southeast; Lunnarps BK, Sjöbo IF, Janstorps AIF and Tomelilla IF. And the goal is of course to win the 4 division.
In IFK Simrishamn's clubhouse stands the princess cake and soft drinks. None of the players touch the sweets. They have not come to IFK Simrishamn to eat cake and retire.
- I am happy to be here and look forward to the season next year. Perhaps many people think that we come here to unwind, but that is not the case. We will not come here to joke. We want to win the four and we want to do it in style, says Tibor Cica.
The average age has some matches during the past season been just over 20, which is low. In some matches, a couple of 15 and 16 year olds have been involved.
- Simrishamn will stand for a nursery and then the 3 division is a very good platform to stand on when it comes to the a-team. For those who want and have ambitions, Simrishamn becomes a good springboard in the development of football. Jonte, Bassam and Tibor raise the middle age a bit but above all they will show the younger players what it takes. This is very positive for the youth football in Simrishamn, says Marcus Svensson.
Now a month's open window is waiting for some players to try out other clubs. The 15 December closes the transfer window and then we know what the test exercises and negotiations have resulted in. In the latter part of January, the pre-season training will start running seriously.
- Jonathan and I will talk to us and try a lot now during the long pre-season. These are guys who are adaptable and who do what is best for the team. Regardless of where on the plan one should contribute. It is a pleasure to have access to such good players. Now we have good tools and now it has to perform. But it must not be a must to win, it should be a will - it's a damn difference, concludes Marcus Svensson.
Girls 10 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Köpingebro IF.
Girls 11 and 12 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Gärsnäs AIS.
Girls 13 and 14 years
Participating teams from southeastern Skåne: Gärsnäs AIS 1, Gärsnäs AIS 2, Tomelilla IF, SoGK Charlo 1, SoGK Charlo 2, Janstorps AIF, Spjutstorps IF and IK Pandora FF.
No less than eight teams from the Southeast set up in this age group where 13 and 14 kids played together. Ystad team IK Pandora FF impressed big and went unbeaten throughout the cup without releasing a single goal. In the final, one of Gärsnäs AIS teams was defeated by 2-0.
Semifinal 1: Gärsnäs AIS 1-Gärsnäs AIS 2 2-1
Semifinal 2: IK Pandora FF-Harlösa IF / Veberöds IF 3-0
Final: Gärsnäs AIS 1-IK Pandora FF 0-2
Boys 10 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Ystads IF and Spjutstorps IF.
Boys 11 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Janstorps AIF and Spjutstorps IF.
Boys 12 years
Participating teams from southeastern Skåne: Ystads IF 1 and Ystad's IF 2.
Boys 13 years
Participating law from southeastern Scania: IFK Simrishamn.
After two clear wins over Lunds SK and Lilla Torg FF and a slight loss against Råå IF in the group play, IFK Simrishamn won his semifinal over Gislövs IF with 2-1 after penalty. In the final, there was a new button loss against Råå IF. Penalties decided on Råå IF's advantage.
Boys 14 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Janstorps AIF, Tomelilla IF and IFK Simrishamn.
Eight teams in two groups where last year's finalists Tomelilla IF and IFK Simrishamn already met in the first group match. Tomelilla won with 5-1 and then went all the way to the final where they also defeated Kvarnby IK with 2-1. This was the third straight Gåsacup win for Tomelilla's 04 team.
Semifinal 1: Janstorps AIF-Kvarnby IK 0-4
Semifinal 2: Tomelilla IF-Bjärreds IF 2-1
Final: Kvarnby IK-Tomelilla IF 1-2