- Season and brown the turkey (with nets on) around in butter and put in ovenproof form.
- Put Brussels sprouts and peppers around the turkey roast. Season the vegetables with Garlic & Herbs and pour the butter from the pan in which the turkey was browned.
- Set in the oven for 175 degrees and insert a roasting meter. Set to 72 degrees.
- Slice the red cabbage. Cut and dice the apples in pieces.
- Season yogurt with Garlic & Herbs and a pinch of black pepper. Turn over the cabbage and apple. Leave to cool until the turkey is done.
- When the turkey is ready, let it rest for about 15 minutes before the net is removed.
- Slice the turkey, garnish with fresh herbs and serve with the brussels sprouts, pepper and the pink salad!
800 grams of turkey steak
150 gram mini papers
300 grams of brussels sprouts
1 tsp oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon Chili & Pepper (Spicemaster)
1 teaspoon Garlic & Herbs
2 teaspoon cumin
1 tsp paprika powder
fresh oregano and thyme
A big click of butter
2 dl yogurt Turkish 10%
200 grams of red cabbage
2 small small Swedish apples
G tsk Garlic & Herbs
A pinch of black pepper