- Slice the cabbage and divide into pieces. Shred the leek. Core and dice the apples.
- Fry the cabbage in butter in a large pan. Turn in pujoleks and apple.
- Place half of the cabbage in the bottom in a baking dish.
- Season the chicken ferment and place it over the cabbage mixture in the mold.
- Add the rest of the cabbage mixture over the pulp, cover and compress slightly.
- Insert in the oven at 175 degrees and fry for about 45 minutes
- Stir the lingonberry into a small saucepan with some water to make them warm. It is just as good to serve the lingon cold and uncooked.
Serve the cabbage pudding with lingonberry.
Enjoy your meal!