Hammenhögs IF part 1 - coach duo aims for the top
Written by Joachim Orrenius / January 18, 2020
The best women's team in football, Hammenhögs IF, is coached this season by Tony Ard and Anders Palmér. Two experienced coaches hoping for a top position in division 1 also in 2020. Österlensport caught a coach duo in the Färsingahallen in Sjöbo during Blentarpscupen where we crawled into a room basement and let them tell how the top in one should be reached.
This article is the first in a series of articles where Österlensport follows Hammenhög's ladies during the 2020 season.
Ard and Palmér don't care much about the result in the Blentarp Cup. However, they are glad that there were no injuries during the cup, which was unfortunately the case at the end of last football season and which then partially eliminated the opportunity to advance to the Elite.
This year's squad, what do you have to say about it?
- We have lost many good players from last year, some with serious injuries. But we also got a lot of good girls. Then we have managed to retain many, so we are a squad of nearly 25, including three goalkeepers. Eight of these 25 are new acquisitions. In addition, two players will probably come back soon after becoming mothers, which will be a bonus, says Anders Palmér, who during three seasons with Hammenhög has collected the same number of third places.
- This year we try to get the maximum out of the squad by sharing the responsibility of the coach. Tony and I have different qualities and we have no prestige in who does what. It will be a boost, we think, continues Anders Palmér and hands over to Tony Ard.
- We think this is a good mix and honestly I think a top three is possible. But each season has its own story. Anders and I think in the same way and when a player gets an opportunity, it is important for the player to take that opportunity, and when you take the opportunity, you have more chances to develop. We want to develop the players at the same time as we want to market Hammenhög as an association and promote the football at Österlen. Hammenhög is a small village in a small village and I want us to become a gathering club for young talented players, says Tony Ard.
Some young talents have already had the chance to train with Hammenhögs IF. It is a good school with two experienced coaches and a large group that contains many good players.
- Hammenhög must be a good alternative for girls who want to play Division 1 football. Some of them may even want to invest in going all the way up to Damallsvenskan, Anders says.
Last summer, Hammenhögs IF arranged a successful summer camp. Around 40 young players participated. It was a good opportunity for new players to get interested and get into the sport. Ard and Palmér hope that the camp can also be arranged next summer.
Before, there were a lot of long balls that applied to Hammenhög's ladies. Now the team trains a lot of ball possession where the players must want, and dare, hold the ball. Twice a week, the girls train football, which is less than many of the league competitors. Both Tony and Anders want the number of training sessions to increase in the future. However, some of the younger ones get additional training opportunities thanks to the football academies.
- The girls who also train at school will be good players. We definitely want to increase the number of training opportunities, but some of the older players are unfortunately difficult to get along with. We focus on making the workout very effective and well-planned and are often at the sports field 90 minutes before the training begins, says Anders Palmér.
What kind of football will the audience see on Hammondavallen this season?
- There are two goals on a football pitch, one at each end. We do not want the players to send the ball away 30 meters towards the other goal. We want the players to be comfortable and confident with the ball. Then you can develop as a player, says Tony Ard.
- Hammenhög has always been good backwards. Last season we scored 60 goals and conceded 26 I think so we are on the right track even when it comes to the offensive, Andes Palmér tabs.
The Blentarp Cup in Futsal this past weekend was a disappointment for the girls from Hammenhög. Two 0-1 losses and one draw were not enough for advances from the group play. Julia Mellberg scored Hammenhög's only goal in the Blentarp Cup.
How's the feeling for the season?
- It feels good. We have got a lot of good players and on Friday we will play paddle to get to know each other even more, says Julia Mellberg.
On the association's website, Julia Mellberg is listed as a midfielder but has also played in other positions.
What is your role in the team?
- I can play a bit everywhere but especially strikers. I started as an outside back and have progressed in positions via the edge but now it is the most offensive game that applies. I also try to spread energy on and off the pitch. It should be a little lattjo too, says Jula Mellberg.
Already on February 1, Hammenhög's girls will compete against Kristianstad's DFF's Swedish team in a training match in Kristianstad.
- The same night we play the Nils Holgersson Cup. A small crash but we would like to play the game against Kristianstad. It will be a real challenge and value meter, and a fun match for the girls to play, ”concludes Anders Palmér.
Joel Eriksson is ready for a second season in the DTM - Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters - and will continue to compete as a factory driver for BMW in the competitive touring car championship in 2019.
Eriksson regains confidence in DTM after a debut season when he, among other things, managed to win a race, in Italian Misano, and thus at the age of 20 became the second youngest winner in the history of the championship.
BMW will, as in 2018, muster six cars in the DTM next season. Five of the drivers - Eriksson, Marco Wittmann (GER), Philipp Eng (AUT), Timo Glock (GER) and Bruno Spengler (CAN) - were announced in connection with BMW's annual Christmas party in Munich on Friday night. A decision on who will drive the sixth car will be made next week.
- I am very happy to continue to represent BMW in the DTM next season, says Joel Eriksson. I have learned an incredible amount both on and off the track this year and it can be stated that the competition in DTM is absolutely fierce. It is extremely evolving and requires learning from the ground up. With a year of experience in the luggage, I hope, of course, that I can take the next step and regularly participate and challenge at the top.
In 2019, DTM enters a new era, where, among other things, new two-liter turbo engines (620 hp) are introduced and a common technical platform is built together with the similar Japanese Super GT championship. The plan is also to conduct two races together with the Super GT; one in Japan and one in Germany.
It is also clear that Aston Martin will step into the championship next year, as a replacement for Mercedes-Benz, while Audi as well as BMW will continue as usual.
The 2019 DTM calendar includes a total of nine sub-competitions, with a traditional premiere on the Hockenheim track in southern Germany the first weekend in May.
Facts about Joel Eriksson
Born: June 28, 1998
Club: Kristianstad Karting Club
Team 2019: TBA
Car: BMW M4 DTM
Engine: 2-liter rack 4, turbo, 600+ hp
2017: Bilsport Awards: This Year's Racing June
2016: Bilsport Awards: This Year's Racing June
2015: International success
2015: The Car Sport Gala: Youth of the Year
2015: Motorsport Awards: Racing Junior of the Year
2014: Motorsport Gala: Youth of the Year
2014: Rydell Special Award
Joel Eriksson is part of 2018 in the Swedish senior national team in racing, appointed by the Swedish Sports Association (SBF). Joel is the A national team's youngest representative.
For five years Stephanie Holmén has worked at the couple Lisen Bratt Fredricson and Peder Fredricson at the Grevlundagården in Österlen. Obviously instructive years - during Saturday's international horse competition at Friends Arena in Solna outside Stockholm, "Steffie" won the teacher Peder who jumped into a second place.
Stephanie Holmén on the horse Flip's Little Sparrow did a flawless ride in the 1,50 jump with a time of 59,58. Fredricson on the horse Hansson WL took charge to make an even faster flawless jump. And he almost succeeded. It differed only eleven hundredths in 27-year-old Holmén's favor. Petronella Andersson was third on Saturday's horse on the horse Eclatant.
Besides the honor, Stephanie Holmén won a car worth a good bit over 200 000. During the fall of the USA, she was a reserve in the national team. The question is whether or not the talented rider from Österlens Ridklubb is about to jump into a national team scene. In any case, we keep the reins.
After three years as head coach for Österlen FF, and assistant coach for Mjällby AIF part of the past season, Mladen Blagojevic stepped up these two coaching assignments last fall. New club address for the voice-rich coach is the division 2 club FC Rosengård in Malmö, which he and Ylli Shabani train from the turn of the year.
Like Valentino Lai's layout
How does this happen?
- It was the right time for us to get together now. I like the presentation presented by the club with Valentino Lai as sports manager. There will be good continuity and hard work, says Mladen Blagojevic.
Blagojevic also works as a football coach at a high school in Skurup where he completes nine sessions per week. Now there will be four more training sessions with FC Rosengård's first team. Officially, Blagojevic will check in at FC Rosengård at the turn of the year, but already now the Blagojevic winning skull has kicked off.
- The goal is to make good results, both on a plan and as a leader. Of course, it's about winning. Recently I won a ping-match with 4-1 in a set against a student here at school.
What will you miss from your time here at Österlen?
- I am a social person and have made friends for life at Österlen, just talked to Erling Silverberg. What I will not miss is all the driving and the risk of meeting on an elk.
Dejan Blagojevic ready for KSF Srbija Malmö
Do you bring some players from Österlen to Rosengård, your brother Dejan (Blagojevic) for example?
- I'm not taking anybody with me. Then if there is someone who wants to come then it is up to that player. Dejan turns down a bit and will play division 4 football for KSF Srbija Malmö, concludes Mladen Blagojevic.
During the rallycross in South Africa, William Nilsson became best Swedish in his fourth place. At the same time, he ends seventh in the international championship RX2 International Series.
- During the year, I have developed as a driver and the setbacks have in several ways made me stronger, says Nilsson.
The rally cross is over for this year. It was Cape Town that got the point for the season and the RX2 International Series. For the 19-year-old show, the weekend was far from trouble-free. During the first and second round, the steering burst after two different incidents and in the fourth round Nilsson got puncture. In the semi-finals he made a good start from other stages, but after three laps he got problems and the brakes stopped working. Even so, he managed to make a second place. In the final, Nilsson was in a good position when the driver got a puncture in front. He was forced to weigh, the drivers collapsed and he spun off the track.
- Of course I lost the chances on the podium in the competition. But there was not much to do in such a situation than trying to make the best of the situation. Considering how the competition has gone before, I am satisfied with the fourth place. At the same time, I have shown that the pace exists, even though it was not enough all the way, he says.
This year's season has been long and struggling, but nevertheless Nilsson has a second place in Supercar Lites-SM and a fourth place in RallyX Nordic, and seventh place internationally.
- It has been a sickly frustrating season, but nevertheless I take with me an SM silver and finish seven in the world through this series. Of course, I aimed for a higher result, with honestly: "Shit happens". During the year I developed as a driver and the setbacks have in several ways made me stronger. In short, I close the 2018 door and already open the 2019-year gap.
Exactly what happens next season is not yet decided, but there are no plans to put the helmet on the shelf.
- I want to thank my sponsors, the family and my team JC Raceteknik. Thank you for believing in me, always supporting and making this possible. Rallycross is a complex sport. It's not just about gas and driving, but there are many components that must cope. We do this together, because one could never have succeeded alone.
The football icon Lennart "Nacka" Skoglund has been given two statues in Sweden. One at Södermalm in the middle of Bajenland, and one at the sports ground in Borrby here at Österlen. The eastern humid climate has worn hard on the Borrby statue, made of old shipboard, since it was inaugurated eight years ago.
Now the statue has been renovated. The initiators of the statue's rise, Rickard Andersson and Ulf Andersson, together with representatives of Borrby IF have been helped.
- The statue is hollow and damp air creeps in, both here and there. Rust is natural, it is, after all, eight years now. We have done superficial washing and sanded the statue, then we painted on a new color, ”says Ulf Andersson, who, incidentally, is the industrious baj supporter and older brother of the federal coach Janne Andersson.
Nacka is wearing the brazilian team Fluminense's white match set, you weren't keen on painting over the brass's match set and replacing with Bajens green-white stand?
- Now, the statue stands there to mark a historical event. Actually, Nacka would have lyred with the Österlen combination that met Fluminense in that show match in Borrby 1960, but the Swedish Football Association stopped it. Instead, he played with the brasses and therefore it became Fluminense's match set on the statue, continues Andersson.
When the statue was inaugurated, there was an occasional local patriot who questioned why the Bajar and the south shore Nacka would stand statue in Skåne. Today, the statue has become part of Borrby's soul and is both popular and well-attended. Many, especially green-white, holidaymakers at Österlen are able to visit Nackastatyn when they spend holidays in south-eastern Skåne, and every Christmas Eve, Bajen Fans Österlen and Borrby IF arrange traditional Christmas Eve celebrations at the statue at 12.00.
- Bajen should also place a training camp for Borrby before next season, Ulf Andersson suggests in the end.
That Hammarby comes to Borrby on training camps probably has high odds. The green-white fans will probably keep up with the traditional Christmas Eve celebration at the statue.
IFK Simrishamn's popular Kamratcupen looks to get rid of even this winter. Twelve teams were registered for the senior class on Tuesday evening and the organizer now hopes that more applications will drop in before the registration period expires in just over a week. The group play is decided on 30 December and 2-XNUM January. Final day on the 4 of January.
Hoping for over 20 teams in the senior class
- We hope to be over 20 teams in the senior class. IFK Simrishamn presents its new acquisitions. Österlen FF and Tomelilla IF are also registered so Österlen's best team is all with. In addition, two futsal clubs with, Futsal Deluxe and last year's victories FC Plisat, says IFK Simrishamn's youth manager Izet Kaljic, who at the New Year will be the role of board representative in the Simrishamnsklubben.
So far twelve registered teams
FC Plisat, Futsal Deluxe FC, IFK Simrishamn 1, IFK Simrishamn 2, Sankt Olof IF, Borrby IF, Tomelilla IF, Hammenhög IF, Torna Hällestad IF, Liga 06, Gärsnäs AIS and Österlen FF.
"Chance to show off to a large public"
In addition to the senior class, a youth cup is also played during the Kamrat Cup. But no women's cup will be this year either. The interest there is too bad, which is of course due to the fact that there are not enough women's teams who want to play futsal.
Any news for this year's Kamratcupen?
- We will be more frequent with reporting of photos, reports and video clips. We want it to be a nice setting with music and effects, especially during the playoffs (with a DJ on site). And as always, there will be a cruel atmosphere in the stands. So here will be many profiles on site, teams and players. As well as coaches. A good chance for associations to show themselves in front of a large audience and for a lot of children and young people who come and watch.
Group play slot live
Kamratcupen is a futsal cup that is arranged in the Korsavadshallen in Simrishamn. The group play slot is live on the 7 December at 19.00 via IFK Simrishamn's Facebook page.
New Tomelilla coach Magnus Högström got a sad start when Tomelilla IF a couple of weeks ago failed to qualify for the third. Today, it is much happier mines in Tomelilla after the association has been offered a free return to division 3. The Sejouren in Division 4 thus became a record card.
- The plot came early this year. We have been offered a place in division 3 next season and of course we accepted this. Division 3 on IP 2019, thank you for it, Tomelilla writes on her Facebook.
Österlensport contacted Skåne's Football Association to hear about the background to the gratifying message.
- There is a vacancy arrangement in Sweden about who should fit if any team withdraws from a series. I do not know which team withdrew, it may have been a northern team. Now it was at least Skåne's turn to get that vacancy and then Tomelilla was at the top of the rankings after the fall of the fall. So they got the question and have accepted yes, says Andreas Törnqvist, competition administrator at Skåne's Football Association.
Who now takes Tomelilla's place in division 4?
- It takes Vanneberga IF. And then there will be a vacancy in five and that place takes Torna Hällestads IF. And the six-week vacancy takes Skånes Fagerhults IF. Then it becomes rockads in the series maps that it is a bit witty to get together. It is geography that is decisive and we have presented the new series classification for the associations this afternoon. And tomorrow, at our meeting of the Supervisory Board, a final decision will be taken on the proposed proposal. The associations can come up with counter-proposals that we together with the associations may make decisions about, concludes Andreas Törnqvist.
The move does not affect Tomelilla's training scheme. Three workouts per week until mid-December are what applies. The early Christmas present, however, gives coach Högström and his men extra motivation during the upcoming training period. Good for football in southeastern Scania!
In the two seasons, IFK Simrishamn is one of the top teams in the southeastern division of the 4 football. Now we are investing in taking the step all the way up to division 3.
After Simrishamnsklubben finished earlier this autumn with Bassam Ahmad from the division 2 team Österlen FF, two more players, Tibor Cica and Jonathan Karlsen, from the same club are now joining. In addition, Rasmus Nilsson from Brösarps IF is ready. In other words; good conditions for IFK Simrishamn to be among the top four also in the coming season.
The new acquisitions add to routine and character
- We are 100 years next year and we are stretching the bow considerably. This is the biggest investment in 20-25 years. We have looked at Jonte (Jonathan Karlsen) for some time and after some meetings it felt better and better. He had one year left on his contract, but we have solved that with Österlen FF and we are very happy about that. Bassam (Ahmad) came to us already in the late summer. He has come in well in the group and continues in IFK next season as well. With Tibor we also have ongoing conversations. He is also a fantastic football player. Moreover, Tibor and Bassam work colleagues so it has facilitated the contact, IFK Simrishamn's chairman Morgan Ristmägi begins.
Rasmus Nilsson is an 21-year-old talent who lives in Östra Vemmerlöv. The other three live in Simrishamn, something that Morgan Ristmägi sees as a great advantage.
- It is players who live and work here and will be in Simrishamn. After training and home games they are at home in a few minutes, says Morgan Ristmägi.
- This year I have played with Brösarp but felt that it was time for me to try games at a higher level. Then Simrishamn is great for me to develop in. I am a winner skull and am very ambitious with my training. I also believe that I can participate and contribute to success, ”says Rasmus Nilsson.
- We had a strong squad already last year but are disappointed with the result. We had some gaps in character. Now we bring in a couple of experienced players with a strong character and who know what is required. We bowed out in a couple of games last season. You need players who stand up when the wind blows. Rasmus is typically such a player that we at IFK Simrishamn want to connect with us - young, ambitious with a winning skull and who can be used in several different positions, says IFK Simrishamn's head coach Marcus Svensson.
Jonathan Karlsen assists Marcus Svensson
Jonathan Karlsen will also have the role of assistant coach to Marcus Svensson.
- Marcus has been a coach with us for quite some time now and both of us on the board and the player group wanted to keep him, but we needed to get some type of leader who can challenge and question him correctly. And in that role, Jonte is perfect, says Morgan Ristmägi.
- I have previously been asked as assistant coach in lower divisions but then it has not been relevant. This is a step into the coaching role which is my thought in the future when I put the shoes on the shelf. It is canon to come here at a good level and go next to Marcus, says Jonathan Karlsen, who also gets praise from Bassam Ahmad.
- He's a wonderful guy, excuse MAN. I have known Jonte for five years and he has helped me a lot, both on and off the field. When I came here this summer, I had already decided to continue playing here in Simrishamn. We live out here and I will probably stay here for a few more years. I am very positive about everything that happens in the club and also want to be involved in the youth activities. Marcus has explained what he wants out of me and together with Tibor and Jonte we will raise the level. We are betting on winning division 4, says Bassam Ahmad.
Tibor Cica and Jonathan Karlsen have also known each other for a long time. In addition to Österlen FF, they have also played together in LB07.
- I am happy for Jontes reason that he becomes an assistant coach. I know he is a real leader and that he will do it really well as an assistant, says Tibor Cica.
Jonathan Karlsen has been an important cog in Österlen FF's law building for about a decade. In recent years he has been the captain.
Suppose there are some nostalgia now that you leave ÖFF?
- A little, it was a difficult decision in the beginning but gradually the decision has landed and become easier and easier. We will soon have our second child and the family is always number one. Then we bought a house in Simrishamn. And then the investment in football in Simrishamn - to try to get a team, in addition to Österlen, up in the league system. It will be exciting with the youth initiative as well. It feels like the perfect step to go here to Simrishamn and to still keep a good level, and maybe help the team to third. I hate to lose and will not come here to step down. However, I will spend less time on football, overall. Had the association not had the ambition to go up to third, I would not have come here, says Jonathan Karlsen.
"We do not come here to joke"
To compete with Österlen FF (division 2) as Southeast Skåne's best team is nothing that Morgan Ristmägi and Marcus Svensson have in mind right now. However, it will be interesting and close matches in the series against the local teams from the southeast; Lunnarps BK, Sjöbo IF, Janstorps AIF and Tomelilla IF. And the goal is of course to win the 4 division.
In IFK Simrishamn's clubhouse stands the princess cake and soft drinks. None of the players touch the sweets. They have not come to IFK Simrishamn to eat cake and retire.
- I am happy to be here and look forward to the season next year. Perhaps many people think that we come here to unwind, but that is not the case. We will not come here to joke. We want to win the four and we want to do it in style, says Tibor Cica.
Successful youth activities
The average age has some matches during the past season been just over 20, which is low. In some matches, a couple of 15 and 16 year olds have been involved.
- Simrishamn will stand for a nursery and then the 3 division is a very good platform to stand on when it comes to the a-team. For those who want and have ambitions, Simrishamn becomes a good springboard in the development of football. Jonte, Bassam and Tibor raise the middle age a bit but above all they will show the younger players what it takes. This is very positive for the youth football in Simrishamn, says Marcus Svensson.
Now a month's open window is waiting for some players to try out other clubs. The 15 December closes the transfer window and then we know what the test exercises and negotiations have resulted in. In the latter part of January, the pre-season training will start running seriously.
- Jonathan and I will talk to each other and test a lot now during the long pre-season. These are guys who are adaptable and who do what is best for the team. Regardless of where on the plane you are to contribute. It is a privilege to have access to such good players. Now we have good tools and now it's important to perform. But it must not be a must to win, it must be a will - it is a damn difference, concludes Marcus Svensson.
Pandora cleared all his opponents
Girls 10 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Köpingebro IF.
Girls 11 and 12 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Gärsnäs AIS.
Girls 13 and 14 years
Participating teams from southeastern Skåne: Gärsnäs AIS 1, Gärsnäs AIS 2, Tomelilla IF, SoGK Charlo 1, SoGK Charlo 2, Janstorps AIF, Spjutstorps IF and IK Pandora FF.
No less than eight teams from the Southeast set up in this age group where 13 and 14 kids played together. Ystad team IK Pandora FF impressed big and went unbeaten throughout the cup without releasing a single goal. In the final, one of Gärsnäs AIS teams was defeated by 2-0.
Semifinal 1: Gärsnäs AIS 1-Gärsnäs AIS 2 2-1
Semifinal 2: IK Pandora FF-Harlösa IF / Veberöds IF 3-0
Final: Gärsnäs AIS 1-IK Pandora FF 0-2
Tomelilla's third straight in Gåsacupen
Boys 10 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Ystads IF and Spjutstorps IF.
Boys 11 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Janstorps AIF and Spjutstorps IF.
Boys 12 years
Participating teams from southeastern Skåne: Ystads IF 1 and Ystad's IF 2.
Boys 13 years
Participating law from southeastern Scania: IFK Simrishamn.
After two clear wins over Lunds SK and Lilla Torg FF and a slight loss against Råå IF in the group play, IFK Simrishamn won his semifinal over Gislövs IF with 2-1 after penalty. In the final, there was a new button loss against Råå IF. Penalties decided on Råå IF's advantage.
Boys 14 years
Participating teams from southeastern Scania: Janstorps AIF, Tomelilla IF and IFK Simrishamn.
Eight teams in two groups where last year's finalists Tomelilla IF and IFK Simrishamn already met in the first group match. Tomelilla won with 5-1 and then went all the way to the final where they also defeated Kvarnby IK with 2-1. This was the third straight Gåsacup win for Tomelilla's 04 team.
Semifinal 1: Janstorps AIF-Kvarnby IK 0-4
Semifinal 2: Tomelilla IF-Bjärreds IF 2-1
Final: Kvarnby IK-Tomelilla IF 1-2
Prior to the final match in the qualifying group, Tomelilla IF's mission was to win big against already-sown Fortuna FF. The mission went crazy but because FC Trelleborg won his match and thus the whole qualifying group did not suffice Sunday afternoon's clear 5-0 victory on an icy cold Tomelilla IP. Tomelilla is now forced to start the next pre-season as a division 4 team.
Tomelilla took full speed immediately and after just five minutes Jacob Wetterberg was able to place a free kick. Five minutes later, team captain Joakim Persson slammed second. 2-XNUM already after ten minutes did not directly raise the battle morale of visiting Fortuna who had major problems in the rear positions.
Team captain Joakim Persson double shot
Tomelilla had a solid ball holding and Fortuna was only allowed to stand up in some single litter. The match was early settled and the few people, only 141 paying, had only to wait for 3-0 and it was again Joakim Persson who painted.
The match picture at Tomelilla IP continued after the break. 4-0 through Anders Nilsson and in the 85th minute Ahmed Zukanovic fixed the final score to 5-0. The question now was how the second match in the qualifying group went - FC Trelleborg at home against strong Veberöd's AIF. When winning, both teams had a chance to advance and it was the Trelleborgs who finally pulled the longest straw.
Högström will take the TIF back to division 3
Despite 5-0, coach Mikael Göransson is now forced to end his long coaching career in Tomelilla IF by stating that the team may start again in the top four. In the southeast division 4 series, the local teams Janstorps AIF, IFK Simrishamn, Rydsgårds AIF and Lunnarps BK, among others, are waiting. This was Göransson's last match as coach of Tomelilla's a-team. Now the new coach Magnus Högström will have the task of bringing the team up to division 3 again.
- We will return again and the road there starts tomorrow (read today). Now a little break is waiting for the pågar after a long season and we start the world's longest pre-season in mid-November, the association writes on its website.
If the team keeps the player squad, there should be no impossible task for Magnus Högström to bring up Tomelilla to the third. Most players are high-level, perhaps too high for games in the fourth. But if you want to play football on Österlen there is not much to choose from for those who are looking upwards in the series system. Higher up there are only Österlen FF who recently passed new contract in division 2. A division 3 team is needed in southeastern Scania. In about a year, we know if Tomelilla IF managed to fill that gap.