- Boil peas with water and turn down chopped spinach. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix with leeks, parsley, fennel and almond flour and black pepper. Add more water after consistency.
- Mix smooth and taste the soup. Keep the soup hot.
- Mix the fish with almond flour and spices as well as eggs.
- Shape cookies or balls of fish batter and roll in sesame seeds.
- Fry the fish cakes in butter until they have a nice color. They become crispy as nuggets.
Serve the soup in bowls and eat the crispy fish cakes! Dip, dip & enjoy!