Events at Österlen
- This event has already taken place.
Early summer birds at Österlen - STF Brantevik
24 May - 29 May
We repeat the success of 2019. Join us on a guided bird tour where you will hear, among other things, the flute song of the tree larch and the cheerful smile of the rose finch "pleased to meet you". You will encounter unique species and experience the beautifully varied landscape of the Österlen.
Our guide is Magnus Ullman, a pioneer in bird watching. He is a much appreciated guide, author and species explorer. Magnus will, at a leisurely pace, show you beautifully varied nature with bush-rich environments where you will be able to discover both ordinary and rare birds. In the middle of May, when spring has arrived and nature is at its brightest, almost all birds have arrived. There are flycatchers, splashes, larches, glades, drill bugs and hopefully summer gold. We hope to see about 130 species and most likely you will bring home one or more new crosses. Warm welcome to Österlen.
The price includes
- Accommodation in part in 2-bedded room
- Linen packages and final cleaning
- All transport by minibus from Simrishamn
- Full board with substantial lunch package from the breakfast buffet
- Bird expert Magnus Ullman with first-class local knowledge
- List of current birds