- Fry half of the leeks glossy in the olive oil with the spices in a saucepan and add half of the cherry tomatoes and a chopped fresh tomato. Cook for a few minutes.
- Brown the butter in a pan and fry the salmon for a few minutes on each side so the fish gets nice color.
- Roast the sliced garlic and beans in the olive oil. Add the sesame seeds and fry for a while so that the green beans are heated and the seeds are roasted.
- Add the last of the cherry tomatoes, fresh chopped tomato and the rest of the leeks in the tomato sauce and heat and stir together.
- Serve the salmon with Haricot Verts and tomato sauce!
700 grams of salmon
1 tsp paprika powder
pinch black pepper
1 teaspoon chili & pepper (spicemaster)
2 tablespoons butter
Tomato & chili sauce
225 grams of cherry tomatoes can
2 fresh tomatoes
10 cm leeks chopped
1 / 2 fresh red chili
1-2 tsp chipotle chili pepper (Spicemaster)
400 gram haricot verts
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
5 garlic cloves
1-2 tsk Garlic & Herbs (Spicemaster)